Specifications for DuraLabel Toro Max
Last Modified: 06/24/2021
DuraLabel Toro specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Type: Thermal Transfer
- Print Speed: up to 3" per second
- Resolution: 300 dots per inch
- Print Width: 4.0"
- Print Length: 120"
- Cutter: Automatic
Indicators & Buttons
- Indicators: Power, Printer Status, Supply Status, Battery Status
- Buttons: Power, Supply Feed, Keyboard Release, Screen Release, Battery Release
- Touchscreen: capacitive, 9" (diagonal)
Communication and Data Storage
- Communications: USB 2.0 (4x USB-A, 1x USB-B), Ethernet
- Data Storage: 4GB Flash (long-term), 1GB SDRAM (short-term)
- Power to Printer (from AC Adapter): 24 VDC, 6.25A
- Power to AC Adapter: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2.8A (max)
- Create, edit, save, and print label designs with internal software
- Lock system with user passwords
- Operating Temperature: 41°F – 104°F (5°C – 40°C)
- Operation Humidity: 30% – 85%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
- Storage Humidity: 10% – 90%, non-condensing
- Types: Continuous, Black Mark, and Die-Cut
- Width: 0.20" minimum, 4" maximum
- Gap/Mark Height: 0.12"
- Capacity: varies by supply; external feed available
- Width: 106 mm (4.17 inch)
- Capacity: 360' with 0.5" core diameter
- Type: Wax/resin, resin
- Dimensions: 13.5"W x 10.25"D x 8.5"H
- 5 lbs (5.67 kg), excluding supplies/battery
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel Toro Max printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!