Specifications for DuraLabel Lobo
Last Modified: 08/10/2021
DuraLabel Lobo specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Type: Thermal transfer
- Print Speed: 2 inches per second
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Maximum Print Width: 1.79"
- Maximum Label Length: 100"
- Keyboard: Full-size 11.125" (W) QWERTY keyboard
- Display: 3.5" diagonal color LCD
- Communication Interface: USB-B, SD card slot
- Internal: 400+ saved labels
- Expandable memory available via SD card slot
- Embedded label creation software
- Input Voltage: 100-240V — 2.5A, 50-60HZ
- Output Voltage: 19V DC, 4.73A
- Type: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- 3-hour average continuous print time
- 2-hour charge time when battery is < 10% power
- Operating Temperature: 41°F - 104°F (5°C - 40°C )
- Operation Humidity: 25% - 85% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -40°F - 140°F (-40°C - 60°C )
- Storage Humidity: 10% - 90% non-condensing
- Ventilation: Free air movement
- Type: Continuous
- Width: 0.50" minimum, 2.00" maximum
- Capacity: 45'
- Type: Resin
- Width: 1.02" & 2.03"
- Capacity: 59'
- Dimensions: 4.35"(H) x 11.63"(W) x 12.25"(D)
- Weight: 5.0 lbs, excluding supplies & battery
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel Lobo printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!