Specifications for DuraLabel 4000
Last Modified: 07/20/2021
DuraLabel 4000 specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Type: Thermal Transfer / Direct Thermal
- Print Speed: 2 in. per second
- Resolution: 203 dpi
- Print Width: 4.25 in.
- Print Length: 68 in.
Indicators & Buttons
- Indicators: POWER (Green = Standby Mode; Orange = Error; Red = Auto Sensing Mode)
- Buttons: POWER, FEED, COVER OPEN, MANUAL CUTTING
- Communications: USB 2.0
- Memory: 4MB Flash (2MB for user storage); 8MB SDRAM
- Input Voltage: Auto Switching 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz
- DuraLabel labelers have worldwide voltage capability.
- Operating Temperature: 41°F – 104°F (5°C – 40°C)
- Operation Humidity: 30% – 85%, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4°F – 122°F (-20°C – 50°C)
- Storage Humidity: 10% – 90%, non-condensing
- Ventilation: Free air movement
- Type: Continuous, Black Mark & Die-Cut
- Width: 1 in. Min. – 4.64 in. Max
- Type: Wax, wax/resin, resin
- Width: 1.18 in. Min. – 4.33 in. Max.
- Capacity: 360 ft. with 0.5 in. core diameter
- Dimensions: 8.8"W x 10"D x 6.7"H
- 5 lbs (2.5Kg), excluding consumables
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel 4000 printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!