Safely Using Your DuraLabel Toro
Last Modified: 07/29/2021
Please review the following safety instructions before using the printer.
- Keep printer away from humidity and ultraviolet radiation. Toro is intended for indoor use only.
- Check power source voltage before connecting printer to power outlet.
- Disconnect printer from power source when not in use.
- DO NOT pour liquid onto the printer or printer parts.
- ONLY qualified service personnel should attempt to repair printer.
- DO NOT repair or adjust energized equipment without supervision. A person capable of providing first aid must always be present.
- Toro supply may build a small static charge in static-sensitive environments.
- DO NOT operate Toro near flammable materials.
- Power outlet should be near printer and easily accessible for quick power disconnect.
- Use only with power supply model WDS120240.
- Remove Toro’s battery and unplug unit from wall socket to completely disconnect power.
NOTE: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel Toro printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!