The Lobo is a self-contained thermal transfer printer used to make labels for a wide range of applications.
In the Box
- Lobo printer
- Power adaptor
- Power cord
- USB cord (optional)
- Reference card*
- Lobo CD (optional)
*The Lobo Reference Card (located on the bottom of the Lobo) is designed to get you labeling as quickly as possible.
- Display screen: Displays the label canvas and the control screens.
- Keyboard: A full-size 11.125" QWERTY keyboard allows input of text and numerical data.
- Function keys: Used for various label editing and formatting functions. Pressing most of these keys brings up a control screen.
- Print cartridge: Holds the print supply reel and ink ribbon reel. Only use official Graphic Products print cartridges in the Lobo printer.
- Print compartment: Where printing takes place. When a print cartridge is loaded, labels are printed, cut and exit here.
- USB port: USB connection allows labels to be created on a computer and printed on the Lobo.
- Power: On/Off switch and DC power cable input are located here.
- SD card port: Accepts an SD card. Allows for saving and transferring label files.
- Product info: Includes model number, serial number, and support information.
- Battery compartment: The battery is inserted into this compartment.
- Reference card: This card has a label-making tutorial and an overview of important Lobo functions.
The Lobo comes with a DC power adaptor and a power cord; these allow the Lobo to be powered by standard AC outlets. To plug in the Lobo, first plug the power cord into the DC power adaptor, and then plug the DC adaptor cord into the Lobo. Finally, plug the power cord into an AC power outlet.
The On/Off switch is located beside the power cord input. Pressing the will turn the Lobo on. Pressing the will turn the Lobo off.
NOTE: When plugging the power cord into the Lobo, always make sure the On/Off switch is Off.
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel Lobo printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!