Connecting Your DuraLabel Bronco to a PC
Last Modified: 07/29/2021
Learn how to connect your DuraLabel Bronco to a computer for the first time.
NOTE: You may need IT administrator privileges to install a driver.
Like visuals? You can view the instructional tutorial here: DuraLabel Bronco User Guide
Connecting Your Printer
- Connect the power supply from the DuraLabel Bronco printer to an electrical outlet. Next, connect the USB cable from the DuraLabel Bronco to your PC. Turn on your Bronco using the power switch on the back of the printer.
- Insert the DuraLabel Bronco Installation CD into your computer’s CD drive. When the DuraLabel Bronco startup screen appears, choose Install Driver. (If your computer does not have a CD drive, you can download the driver installer from GraphicProducts.com/support and run that program to continue.) NOTE: If inserting the CD does not automatically show the DuraLabel Bronco screen, go to Start > Computer and double-click on your CD/DVD drive, which should show the DL icon.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Choose an installation directory; by default, this will be “C:\Seagull.” Then, click Next.
- Make sure that the option to “Run Driver Wizard after unpacking drivers” is checked, and click Finish.
- When the Driver Wizard starts, the program should automatically detect your Bronco. Select the entry for your Bronco (in the list under “Install a driver for a Plug and Play printer”) and click Next.
- Choose a name for your Bronco; by default, this will be “Graphic Products DuraLabel Bronco 300.” You can also choose whether Bronco should be your default printer or share your Bronco over a local network. Make your selections and click Next.
- Review the installation details and click Finish to install the driver. You will see a progress bar as the software is installed.
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel Bronco printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!