Advanced Functions: Recovering Templates for Your DuraLabel Toro
Last Modified: 07/01/2021
Toro retains a backup copy of all original manufacturer-supplied label templates. If changes were made to an original template but the unchanged one is needed, follow these steps to replace the edited template with the original.
- Click the hard drive icon on the Toro toolbar.
- Browse to the folder C:\GraphicProducts\BackUp\DLP Templates and Symbols.
- Drag and drop the template file to the same folder as the modified copy in C:\Documents and Settings\Default User\My Documents\DLP Templates and Symbols.
- Click OK at the prompt to overwrite the edited template with the original.
- Double-click on the DATA icon on the desktop.
- Navigate to /home/dltoro/Desktop/DATA/Backup/DLP Templates and Symbols.
- Drag and drop the template file to the same folder as the modified copy in /home/dltoro/Documents/DuraLabel Templates/DLP Templates and Symbols.
- Click Replace at the prompt to overwrite the edited template with the original.
An entire template folder may be recovered using the same procedure.
More Support Options
If you have any questions about using your DuraLabel Toro printer, get help from Graphic Products’ world-class support team by calling 800-788-5572 or visiting GraphicProducts.com. We’re here to help with all your labeling needs!